Friday, October 9, 2009

Funny Bunny Stuffed Toy

I couldn't resist one more craft before going to bed tonight. I mean it's not like I can do this kind of stuff EVERYDAY or anything. Well that is actually true since I will be away at my parents for the Thanksgiving weekend. Regardless, I decided to do another stuffed animal for who knows what reason. I like bunnies and so I drew this crazy bean shaped pattern on paper and some long ears. It doesn't look much like a bean now since I used three bean shapes and then sewed them together. All of the fabric is from my stash.

Bunny on the edge!
So here is my funny bunny with huge floppy ears. I may or may not sew on a mouth.

Shy Bunny.
Caught on top of the stove, bunny is a little camera shy I guess. Those ears are almost as long as bunny!

I managed to snap this closeup while bunny wasn't paying attention. I machine sewed the eyes and nose on... no I do not have an embroidery machine but thanks for asking. Personally I think the choppy back and forth straight stitch gives it a certain something... I don't know what, but something.

1 comment:

Pris said...

Very cute. What are you going to do with it though??