Monday, October 5, 2009

Old Sewing Desk Chair - Refurbished with paint and fabric

Hello All! I have been away for 3 weeks at work, but I am back now. I am so excited to get working on all of my projects again. Of course I had some major ideas for new ones and am super stoked about that too. Aren and I were out shopping at the Thrift stores the other day looking for a floor lamp to redo when I saw these AMAZING sewing desks. Basically thy are desks wih sewing machines in them. Awesome. We bought two (I love you Aren) and I got to work right away. 

Sewing Desks.

Hideous Chair.

Painting on the Balcony.

TADA!!

I am really happy with the way that it turned out. The sewing desk to go with this one will be painted white as well, hopefully I will have that done soon and posted.


3 comments:

Pris said...

I love all the new projects! You have been busy since you've been home! I can't waitt o strt on my own projects now that I have a house to put stuff in! You have to help me convince Kurtis that making old stuff new is fun! He hates old things...

Pris said...

PS, that is a great fabric for the seat. Where are you putting these?

Unknown said...

In the sewing room probably. I just need to make room...