Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Dress Designs

Well, I just finished work (it's Wednesday and there were plane delays which always means more work for my Dept.) and I am feeling quite tired tonight. I apologize for the brevity of this post in advance! I decided to share with you a photo that was taken while I was attending school.
This is a dress that I designed, drafted and constructed while attending Fashion College. The model is my lovely friend Emily. So gorgeous in this dress! Hope you enjoy.
PS. Aren't the shoes amazing?


3 comments:

Pris said...

Wow, this dress is gorgeous! And yes, the shoes are amazing! Very old fashioned... love it!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I think you saw the dress in real life too?

Tracy Krauss said...

What are you doing up there? this is amazing and you should be doing it for a living!