Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun and Funky Blue T-shirt

Good Morning to you all. As you probably have guessed, most of the pictures which I have been posting in the last while were taken while I was still at home. I'm sure I could update daily with photos from around site here but it would get pretty boring for you! There isn't really a lot outside for scenery diversity what with this being the tundra and all. Anyways, this is an outfit that I wore out to see a DJ spin while I was back home. Aren and Brendon and I all went out together and I really enjoyed myself. I didn't take any pictures once we had left the house unfortunately, as I really didn't want to have to babysit a purse all night.
The shirt I am sure you have seen before and is vintage Mariposa (the company doesn't exist anymore I don't think). I bought this skirt from Aritzia when I first got out of camp (March 16th) and I have a matching gray one. My shoes are Aldo which I bought last summer on a shopping trip with my sister. I also decided to try out the socks with high heels look in this outfit - what do you think? The belt is a really fun piece that I found somewhere - I really don't remember when or how I got it. As you may have noticed from some of my other fashion posts, I enjoy a high waisted skirt with a blouse/t-shirt tucked in. The look can be dressy with heels or casual with a pair of boots and leggings. Sadly I broke the necklace that I am wearing so it may never be featured again if I can't manage to fix it......



Sometimes I crack myself up! Lol.

Poor necklace.......