Friday, May 28, 2010

Darcy Jackson Painting: Tumbler Ridge Town Hall

A while back when I was visiting my parents in Tumbler Ridge I had the opportunity to go to an artists get together on a Friday afternoon. There I met many talented artists, seasoned professionals and those just starting out. I was able to purchase a painting by one of these amazing artists, Darcy Jackson, and I am ecstatic about it! The colours are so vibrant, the pictures I am posting here don't even begin to do it justice.
This is a painting that needs to be seen in real life to be truly appreciated.






I still can't believe that I own this masterpiece and that it is hanging in my living room! There is nothing like a brilliant painting to liven up a room and cheer up your heart. I hope you all enjoyed these pictures and if you ever have the chance to purchase an original piece of artwork - do it! Seriously there is nothing so wonderful as the feeling a beautiful painting gives you when you look at it.

No comments: