Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Day I Got My Hair Done

So I finally got my hair done! I had been thinking about it for a while but was being lazy. Procrastinating. Some of the pictures are from BEFORE and some are from AFTER. I am certain you will be able to tell which are which. Since it is starting to get warmer now I am able to wear shorts. These are actually an old pair of Mavi's that I cut and folded up. Knee Socks as per my new obsession, Rocket Dog boots and a necklace from Aldo (I think). My bag is a $2.00 Thrift Store special by RO-EL and made in Canada.
Pouty McPouterson. Aren said I was making mad faces in all of my pictures so I decided to show him my real mad face. Haha. I love my new haircut! I also got some highlights to keep it bright for summer.

2 comments:

Tracy Krauss said...

You are very photogenic! (Hope there aren't any 'crazies' out there taking note!) Sorry, I think that sounded like something your Dad would say! :)

Unknown said...

Exactly like something he would say!