Monday, May 10, 2010

How Time Does Fly...

Well everyone, today is Aren and my 4th Wedding Anniversary. Can you believe it? I know I can't! So in honour of our special day, I am posting photos of us together over the years. Happy Anniversary to us!!
Aren has school today but we are planning on going out for a romantic dinner tonight. I will have to find something special to wear. Maybe there is still time to sew myself a new dress or something....
Our Wedding, 2007 Moose Jaw Saskatchewan.

Rider Pride!!!!!

Lexand Christmas Party, 2007

Aren's Birthday 2008

Germany, 2007

Christmas Card Photoshoot 2008

Aren's High School Graduation 2003

Halloween 2008

Our Wedding 2006 Edmonton Alberta

Christmas 2006 Watson Lake Yukon

Engagement Dinner 2006 The Junction

Christmas 2004 (?) This was a while ago!

Fall 2005 Watson Lake Yukon

Christmas Morning, 2007 Edmonton

My Birthday Supper 2008 (at Mikado - my favourite restaurant).

Since other people read this blog besides my mother and my mother-in-law, I will stop with anymore sappy photos as I could go on and on forever. Ciao!

No comments: