Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Wedding Album by Priscilla

My sister Priscilla dropped off my wedding album a while back and I am so excited to share it with you! She did such an amazing job, I am thrilled! She has been doing this for a while now and actually has a blog with many more photos of her work (you can commission her to do albums for you and everything!). Well I had loaded her up with a couple hundred wedding photos, cards, memorabilia as well as a memory card full of photos and VOILA! The most amazing wedding album EVER.
Obviously I didn't take photos of every page since the album is about 4.5 inches think, but I took a few shots so you would be able to see how wonderful it is.












Isn't she so talented? Thanks Culla!
Check out:  Scrap Art By Pris

1 comment:

Pris said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married for 4 years already!!! Hope you have a wonderful day... and nice album!:)