Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Romantic Dinner For Two Sans Photos (Almost)

Yesterday afternoon Aren came home and surprised me with roses, what a sweetheart! We went out for a romantic dinner later that evening, but Aren refused to take any photos while we were out.. haha. Oh well, we took a few before we left anyways! I decided not to make myself a new dress but wore this really cute one I got from BCBG Max Azria. The shoes are Naughty Monkey ( I think you can see them in one picture) and the colours go so well together! If you haven't noticed I love shoes.....
We went to Earl's for dinner and I had the Cedar Plank Salmon - which was amazing! A little heavy on the pepper, but it was paired with fingerling potatoes, asparagus (love it!) and mango-pineapple chutney. Really good! Aren had a steak, 7oz sirloin with prawns, asparagus and garlic mashed. I stole a few bites of his mashed because they were sooo good! Too bad we had no room for dessert because they have smores on the menu.
We went instead to the movie theatre and watched Clash of The Titans, not so romantic but really good! The movie has received mixed reviews but I enjoyed the action myself. It was a little cilche in a few areas, but then again Greek mythology kind of invented those cliches....
On more week before I go back to camp, I feel some projects coming on!!









1 comment:

Tracy Krauss said...

Beautiful roses.(And nice geek photo Aren!) Hey, how can I get that cool map thingy on my blog?! I need a tutorial next time you're home!(