Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What I Wear To Work

Well, the title is kind of a lie since this is not what I wear WHILE I am at work but rather what I wear on the WAY to work. That is, what I wear when I get on the plane to fly to work. I apologize for the quality of the pictures but hotel rooms don't seem to have the best lighting and it is always hard to take pictures alone without a tripod.... Enough excuses, I know.
These are jeans I had just bought the day before I was flying to camp and I am in love with them! The rips are amazing and the colour - grey faded denim - is superb. They are a brand called Machine, which I have never heard of before. No matter. My shoes are Enzo, H&M tank top, RW&Co. cardigan and I think the white necklace and bracelet are from Reitmans...I'm not sure because I bought them about 9 years ago...
The silver bracelet is from Thailand and the rings are from Aldo and H&M.








No comments: