Monday, July 26, 2010

High Rise Tomato

Hello all! We were away for a few days (I will be posting photos soon) but I am back to share some photos of our tomato plants. Even though they are still just small I am so proud of them! Aren has been doing a great job of keeping them growing. I can't wait until we have our own place and can grow a big garden.

These are a Zebra Tomato - you can see the stripey look they have. Hopefully they will soon be ripe and ready to eat!

Keep enjoying your summer! I am so happy that I have four weeks off.... now I just need to get outside and enjoy it more. Some of my next posts may be short, as I hope to be out of doors as much as possible this summer. Until next time,

3 comments:

Gabriele von Conga-Baeren said...

Na ja, Lydia, du wirst schon noch ein bisschen warten müssen, bis du die Tomaten essen kannst ;-)

Ich wünsche dir schöne vier Wochen. Genieße sie.

Gruß Gabriele
...

Tracy Krauss said...

Brendan is looking after them? Good thing he has lots of good horticultural 'genes'. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! Danke Gabriele!