Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Charming Matryoshka Trinkets

Following with my absolute adoration of all things Matryoshka I purchased these super cute buttons on Ebay. The seller sent me this ribbon free of charge with my order - so cute! I can't find the envelope right now but as soon as I do I will post a link to the seller for anyone else as Matryoshka crazed as me.

I love the details on these buttons and can't wait to use them for something wonderful.

Can't wait to see what kind of Matryoshka treats I find next.
I'm back at work for another two weeks and think I will have plenty of time to be uploading photos from my trip soon! Sorry to have kept you all waiting for such a long time.
Ciao!

2 comments:

mizdarlin said...

Cute buttons-can't wait for the link!

Pris said...

Button comment meant to post here... " Did I mention that I love the buttons??"