Friday, August 20, 2010

Motherboard Painting

Hello again everyone! Another painting that I did in 2000. This one I gave to Aren as a gift back then (we were dating) and since we are now married it has made it's way back into my house. As I mentioned previously, I was really into blues back in the day and so this painting includes, drumroll: blue! The photo I was painting from was a wierd grainy magazine photo which had the colours modified (probably with photoshop) which is why it looks nothing like a real motherboard. Fun nonetheless.


1 comment:

Tracy Krauss said...

I saw the most AMAZING (I mean AMAZING!!!!) 'painting' at the Mackenzie art gallery in Regina. It was a huge work (4' x 8' at least0 called 'Thunderbird' but it was made out of real motherboards! It was stunning. (And very unique)