Monday, February 28, 2011

#29 - 101 CraftsTo Make - Tomato Pincushion

Good Morning!
Moving on with 101 Crafts to Make I have finished this cute little Tomato Pincushion. These are a classic style of pincushion - I'm sure you've seen one before.
It turned out a little squishy but it works great!


 I am considering making a how-to for this project because it is so simple! We'll have to wait until I have a bit more time for something like that.
It is the end of the month so I will see you all in March!
Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to comment and give me your opinions and encouragements - it means a lot!

Ciao,

3 comments:

Pris said...

Very nice! I have always wante to make one of these... a tutorial would be great!

Gabriele von Conga-Baeren said...

Tolles Tomaten-Nadelkissen. Diesen Schnitt kannst du an Halloween nehmen u. mit orange farbenen Stoff einen Kürbis machen.

Gruß Gabriele
...

Unknown said...

Danke Sehr! Ich versuche es im Oktober! :)