Thursday, February 10, 2011

I ♥ Your Blog Award!




I am quite excited to announce that I was awarded the " I ♥ Your Blog Award" by Violetta of Violet Elephant. I am super happy as this was my first blog award ever! She actually posted about me on her blog quite a while ago but since I haven't been around in a long time I didn't actually realize that it had happened. My bad!
The rules are pretty simple: I need to post the award on my blog, link back to the person who gave it to me (check out her blog folks) and pass the award on to 15 other people. Please please follow the rules when adding the "I ♥ Your Blog Award!" button to your blog and pass on the love.

And now for the blogs that I ♥ :
(these are not necessarily in any particular order except that my Mum is #1)

13~Made

Spread the love people and have a look at the wonderful blogs listed above!
Ciao,