Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Lovely Matryoshka Dolls

These are the last two Matryoshka dolls that I bought. I actually have had them since the summer, but didn't think to post about them for whatever reason. The black and yellow one even has personalized Birthday greetings painted onto the bottom - how cute!
I am hoping to add a couple more dolls to my collection this year, we'll see how Aren feels about that I guess....... 



I was so excited when these new dolls first arrived and couldn’t believe how small the ten piece set actually gets. Miniscule! I still can't believe it.



Of course these dolls were also purchased from Elena Beytane via EBay. Now I need to get some type of curio cabinet to display all of the dolls on.




3 comments:

Pris said...

Wow! That is amazingly small!!! And adorable! You have so many sets and I don't even have one! I should look up that Lady's ebay...

Tracy Krauss said...

They are truly works of Art.

Ruby Murray said...

Hey lady glad to see you're blogging again xx